Our Dentistry Services
Our Aim: We are focused on your dental health through regular check-ups involving a thorough examination of your teeth and digital X-rays. Prevention is the key and if problems do arise, these are addressed early and quickly.
New Patients / Online Forms
For new patients, could you please fill out the Patient and Dental Health Questionnaire Form. This can be returned by email or bring the completed form with you. If you prefer, the forms can be completed when you arrive for your appointment.
- Regular check-ups and digital XR - panoramic digital radiology (OPG) is available
- Dental hygienist - to enhance good cleaning techniques
- Fissure sealant
- Mouth guard
Pain Relief for Tooth Ache
- SAME DAY emergency treatment is available.
Treatment options will be discussed carefully with you and can include:
- Removing tooth decay -- replacing with white fillings (composite or glass ionomer), porcelain or metal.
- Tooth restoration – choice of crowns (eg. CEREC), inlays or veneers.
- Treatment of a dead or dying tooth - root canal treatment or replacement of the tooth (implants, bridges, plates or dentures).
- Gum (gingiva) disease
- Loose teeth or loss of teeth can be due to gingival recession. Positive steps can be taken to stop this.
- Wisdom teeth - a cause of tooth ache and infection. Assessment may indicate a need for surgical removal.
- Other problems - teeth grinding (bruxism), bad breath (halitosis), snoring, dry mouth (xerostomia), clicky jaw (TMJ disorder), bad bite (malocclusion), ulcers, swellings and lumps.
Appearance of the teeth (Cosmetic dentistry)
If you are concerned about the appearance of your teeth, we can discuss what options are available which can range from the tried and true to the latest technologies.
There are solutions for:
- Stained teeth - teeth whitening, crowns and veneers.
- Missing teeth (gaps) - implants, bridges, plates and dentures, tooth bonding
- Crowded or crooked teeth - an assessment is made, simple problems can be addressed. A referral to an orthodontist may be required.
On occasions we may recommend a referral to see a dental specialist.
Our overall principle
We will take time to discuss and help you select the most appropriate and effective solution.